The Entrepreneurship Institute is a free, three day program where you’ll learn how to think innovatively through quality brainstorming, and how to turn an idea into a viable project. Your ‘teachers’ will not come from the classrooms, but are instead local success stories from NEPA with extensive business experience. These entrepreneurs know what it’s like to start up a company and what it takes to be successful in life. On the final day of the Institute, your team will present their big idea to a panel of judges and awards will be given to the winning teams.
1) Put on your resume: “2013 Entrepreneurship Institute: 15 hour certified training program teaching fundamental concepts of idea generation, market assessment and how to develop and implement an idea.”
2) Be better prepared for the GVTA Business Plan Competition’s $100,000 prize package, as all previous winners participated in the EI.
3) Interact and network with potential future employers. Blockquote
4) Gain valuable knowledge from internationally renowned consultant, Jeffrey Babin, from the Antiphony and Wharton School of Business. Blockquote
5) Show your future employers that you participated in this event by receiving a certificate of achievement.
EI – Idea Generation & Presentation
Lackawanna College(POSH at the Scranton Club)Feb 8th & 9th 2013
EI – Presentations and Judging
King's College Feb 23rd 2013